Shipping an entire pallet or skid of custom bottled water is really the most economical way to purchase the product. Although we offer the flexibility to order a smaller amount of cases than what fits on a pallet when you order a full pallet you are taking advantage of a couple of things:
- Pallet pricing is flat pricing. That means you pay the same if you put 10 cases on a pallet or 100. You take advantage of lowering the per case shipping cost.
- Tiered pricing. The pricing is based upon quantity so the more cases you purchase the less they are per case. Taking advantage of a full pallet puts the case cost at a lower amount.
- Less chance for damage. Shipping cases of bottled water on a pallet makes them more secure than shipping regular ground service. When cases are stacked on a pallet and shrink wrapped they are more secure and protected than an individual case moving through the freight carriers system.
How Many Cases Of Water Fit On A Pallet?
Pallet pricing for shipping custom bottled water generally starts making economical sense around 30 to 40 cased depending upon the location. That said though we can fit the following amounts on a pallet.
- 8 oz. bottles we can fit up to 120 cases on a pallet. That equals 2,880 bottles.
- 12 oz. bottles we can fit up to 84 cases on a pallet. That equals 2,016 bottles.
- 16.9 oz. bottles we can fit up to 72 cases on a pallet. That equals 1,728 bottles.
We use standard size wood pallets that measure 40" x 48" that weigh between 35 to 45 lbs.
Ordering A Pallet of Custom Labeled Bottled Water.
You can easily order a pallet of your own private labeled bottled water online. You simply select the bottle size, case amount and click "customize it". The next step is to design your water bottle label and checkout. It's that simple. From there your order will be printed, labeled, palletized and shrink wrapped witch takes 7 to 9 business days. After that your pallet of water will ship. Shipping on a pallet takes from 1 to 5 business days depending upon where we are shipping to but most locations are 3 to 4 days in transit.
If you have further questions or need additional information about ordering a pallet of water please get a hold of us using the contact information found in the footer of the website here. We can accommodate all sorts of needs from multiple pallet orders to shipping pallets to trade shows or conventions.