Like it or not, now that Halloween is over, the holiday season is breathing down our necks. If you’re giving wine gifts this year we’ve compiled a list of holiday wine label sayings to help you out when you’re making your own wine label. This takes the guess work out of what to say, plus if you use one of our pre-made label designs you’ll be done with your Christmas shopping in just a few minutes. Let’s get started.
- First, browse the selection of pre-made templates for the holidays .
- Next, pick a wine label design you like.
- Finally, where needed, edit the text fields by typing in your words or to make more changes click Customize More to finish customizing the label in the design studio.
Best Holiday Wine Label Sayings
- WINE…Better Results Than Mistletoe.
- Eat, Drink & Be Thankful.
- Baby It’s COLD outside (come in and have some wine).
- Here’s to cold nights, warm friends, & a good drink to give them.
- Stop. Rest. Reflect. Give Thanks.
- Gobble, Gobble, til you Wobble.
- The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
- This Holiday Season don’t forget to work out…and repeat.
- Holiday Forecast…100% Chance of Wine.
- He Sees You When You’re Drinking.
- May the Joy of Christmas Fill Your Home This Holiday Season.
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, but if the white runs out I’ll drink red.
- Pairs well with beef, lamb, and difficult relatives.
- Joyous Hanukkah – May your house be filled with holiday blessings.
- Forget milk and cookies…got wine?
- It was either wine or a fruitcake. (You’re Welcome).
- Naughty or Nice…You get wine!
- Ho Ho Ho…& a bottle of wine.
- A Christmas miracle is when you say “NO” to wine.
- Your tree isn’t the only thing getting lit up this season.
- Do Not Drink and Fly.
- Keep Calm and Light the Menorah.
Did you enjoy some of the sayings? Now you can create your own wine label for the holidays. You don’t have to use one of our designs and you don’t have to make your wine label in the size we’ve shown. Our standard wine label is 3.5 inches wide by 4 inches high, but you can make your label in the following sizes: 3 x 3, 4 x 4, 5 x 5, 4 x 6, 6 x 4. Start at Make Your Own to create from scratch in the online designer or upload a completed design there as well. We also have a template we call our beer label that is 4 inches wide by 3.5 inches high. This size works fairly well on some of the curved champagne bottles. As always, be sure to measure your bottle first, then choose a label size. It’s the best way to get a wine label that fits your bottle.
Ways to Use Your Custom Holiday Wine Label
- Hostess Gifts
- Christmas Parties
- Gift for Wine Lovers
- Homemade Wine Gifts
- Progressive Dinners
- Wine Tasting Parties
- Family Dinners
- Customer Appreciation Gifts
- Gift for the Boss
- Co-Worker Gifts
- Hanukkah Dinner Gifts
- Christmas Gifts
- Thank You Gifts for the mailman, delivery man, hair dresser, barber, and anyone else who provides you with good service throughout the year.
- Corporate Wine Gifts
- Holiday Weddings
- Wine Making Clubs
Suggestions for Applying your Holiday Wine Label
When bottling your own beverages use your label for bottles of homemade wine, cider, Kombucha, limoncello, mead, Kahlua, Irish Cream, Coquito, juice, and fruit wines. Make sure your bottle is clean, dry and free of any sanitizing solution on the outside of the glass.
If you don’t make wine your own wine you can still buy a bottle of good wine at the store and add a holiday wine label. It’s like decorating the bottle without wrapping it.
- Place the new label over the existing label if the new label is bigger than the old one. Our labels are not paper, they’re a synthetic, matte finish label that’s pretty heavy.
- Soak off the existing label and place the new label on the clean, dry surface of the bottle.
- Leave the existing front label intact and place the new label over the back label. That way the name and appellation of the wine is still showing but your holiday wine label becomes the new “front” of the bottle.
We love to see photos of our labels in action. Send us a photo of your bottles at your events. We’ll share them on our social media pages so other customers find inspiration from your creativity.