Will You Be My…Bridesmaid, Groomsman, Best Man, Maid of Honor?
What if you could ask your friends to be in your wedding in a way they’ll always remember? Well here’s how to ask someone to be a bridesmaid or groomsman. Ask them with a very special bottle of their favorite wine, beer or beverage. How do you ask a question with a bottle? Pose your question with a custom label on a bottle. When they say yes, pop open the bottle and celebrate with a toast to your friendship and future.
To get you inspired, in this post we show real wine label orders, made by actual brides and grooms. They asked their friends to be their bridesmaid, groomsman, maid of honor or best man by using these labels, and you can accomplish the very same thing with your own customized label.
FREE! Download a PDF Chalkboard Wine Label template. Upload it to Bottle Your Brand and make your own chalkboard wine label. Ask your friends to be in your wedding with the custom wine label you make.
- Click on the PDF chalkboard wine label link above.
- Save the PDF to your desktop.
- Go to this page. Choose a label quantity from the drop down menu.
- Click Personalize.
- On the next page you’ll see a blank wine label canvas. Click “ADD IMAGE” on the tool bar. A window will open that says, “Upload Your Image” and you will see a Choose button. Click on the Choose button.
- Browse your computer files to choose the PDF Chalkboard wine label template. Select the file, then click “Upload”. The PDF will populate the canvas. Grab and hold the lower right hand corner of the chalkboard with your mouse and re-size to fill the canvas.
- Now you’re ready to add text by choosing the ADD TEXT tool. Type your question or use one of the verses on the wine labels we showed you in this post. Choose your fonts and font colors by editing your text.
The Chalkboard Wine Label Template is our free gift to brides and grooms who are planning to “pop the question” to their prospective wedding parties. If you need help making your wine label, email us at [email protected] or Live Chat with us weekdays during business hours, Pacific time. We’d love to help you make your own personalized label.
Leave a Reply