Whether you looking for wholesale pricing on custom labeled bottled water? If you have a resale certificate are a member of Sage, ASI or PPAI we’re happy to offer you wholesale pricing on custom labeled bottled water.
Wether you are a reseller or a business looking to sell your own branded bottled water we have you covered. Think of us as the Costco of private labeled bottled water, we offer three sizes of wholesale priced bottled water. We offer wholesale priced bottled water in three sizes.
8 oz. cases of wholesale custom labeled bottled water
12 oz. cases of wholesale custom labeled bottled water
16.9 oz. cases of wholesale custom labeled bottled water
• Every size is sold by the case, each case containing 24 bottles
• The labels are high gloss, synthetic (not paper) and 100% waterproof
• Minimum order for the 8 oz. bottles is 20 cases, the minimum for 12 & 16.9 oz. sizes is 10 cases
• Production time is up to 9 business days. Shipping can be an additional 5 business days depending upon your location.
• Here is a link to download all three sizes of the label templates for bottled water.
• Here is a link to the detail about each of the sizes including box size, weight, etc.
In order to provide you with our wholesale pricing we need your resale certificate or promotional products member number, ASI, PPAI, Sage or otherwise. Once we have that information we're happy to provide you with the wholesale pricing as well as a shipping quote. Here is the link to our contact form.
You can also email us at info at bottleyourbrand dot com we'll get back to you ASAP, often within minutes if it's during our office hours of 9am to 3pm PST Monday to Friday.
As you can imagine bottled water is extremely heavy and costly to transport. In order to minimize shipping costs we have bottled water production facilities on either coast of the US. We'll run a quote based upon your shipping location and determine which plant to ship from to provide you with the lowest shipping cost.
We use UPS & FEDEX for smaller shipments (generally under 30 cases) and freight for any shipment going on a pallet. Here are how many cases of each bottle size we can fit on a standard size pallet:
120 cases = 1 full pallet of 8 oz. bottles
84 cases = 1 full pallet of 12 oz bottles
72 cases = 1 full pallet of 16.9 oz bottles