bachelorette party favorsWords are an important part of every wedding ceremony. The wording on your invitations and programs, the vows you speak to each other, the toasts during the reception, all of these words are important, meaningful, and what you’ll remember for the rest of your lives together.
We’ve consulted countless books and websites to find the most romantic, sentimental, and classy wedding verses. Some of these are already incorporated in our large selection of wedding wine labels and bachelorette party favors. Here are some other wedding verses that you can use in your personalized wedding favors:
- “Then happy I that love and am beloved, where I may not remove nor be removed.” -William Shakespeare
- “Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be.” -Robert Browning
- “Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.” -Friedrich Halm
- “There is no more lovely, friendly or charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.” -Martin Luther
- “There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.” -George Sand
- “Came but for friendship, and took away love.” -Thomas Moore
- “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.” -Andre Maurois
- May you never thirst for love!
- Two hearts, two lives, one love
- Our happily ever after begins today
- Two friends, two hearts. Joined together in friendship, united forever in love.
- We thank you, each and every one, for joining us this day. You’ve added to our happiness in a very special way.
- On our wedding day, as we tie the knot, thanks for being here to celebrate, it really means a lot.
We’re always looking for new wedding verses to build labels around so if you’ve used one that you loved or can think of any others, please feel free to share in the comments section!