A Charity Golf Tournament can be fun and profitable. Whether you’re a non-profit, a civic group, or are fundraising for any other type of cause, a golf tournament is definitely a fundraiser worth considering. The goal when the event is over is to make the most for your group, so everything incorporated in the event should make sense on a personal level for the participants, and on a financial and marketing level for the sponsors. An idea that makes a great addition to the event is custom bottles of water. The branded bottles allow sponsors to get their name out to the participants and everyone benefits by having water to drink while golfing. The cost per unit is very little but leaves a powerful impression.
What Options Are There for Sponsors or Organizers of Golf Charity Tournaments?
These are the options to create this branded hand-out for your charity event.
- Custom bottled water with your design created by your graphics team printed by us and applied to the bottles in our facility and shipped direct to your event venue.
- Custom bottled water with one of the pre-made label templates you edit for your event printed by us and applied to the bottles in our facility and shipped direct to your event venue.
- Custom water bottle labels-only with your design created by your graphics team printed by us, shipped to you, and your team applies the labels to bottles you source locally.
- Custom water bottle labels-only with one of the pre-made label templates you edit for your event, printed by us, shipped to you, and your team applies the labels to bottles you source locally.
What You Need to Know About Charity Golf Tournament Custom Bottled Water
- There are three bottle sizes to choose from: 8 oz., 12 oz., and 16.9 oz.
- They come 24 bottles per case.
- The 8 oz. ships two cases per box and the minimum order is ten cases/240 bottles. The 12 oz. and 16.9 oz. bottles are available in quantities as low as one case/24 bottles.
- Production time and shipping time require ordering a minimum of two weeks before the event, but the sooner the better.
What You Need to Know About Charity Golf Tournament Water Bottle Labels-Only
- There are two label sizes to choose from: 8 x 2.125 and 8.25 x 1.75.
- They both come in minimum quantities of five. The more labels you order the lower the price becomes.
- The labels are waterproof and self-adhesive.
- Production time is two business days or less and expedited shipping is available.
This example is a label for a “Beat Parkinson’s” fundraising golf tournament. Notice how the charity added their logo to customize the label. It was created using one of our pre-made label templates.
If you choose the water bottle labels-only option first find the bottles you plan on using. Next measure the existing label on the bottle and pick one of our labels-only options that is closest in size. Design and order your labels online. Once your labels arrive get your team together and form an assembly line. One group takes off the existing labels and the next group applies the new labels. It’s a great team building experience and not difficult or time consuming.
This artwork was created using one of our generic water bottle templates. Notice how the sponsor added their logos on either end of the label. You can do this too by clicking past the text fields and select the “Customize More” button. This lands you in the online designer where you can add your own images.
How to Get Started Making Your Own Custom Labels From Scratch
Decide which product you want and which design option works best for you. If you have your own graphic designer simply upload your completed design to the online designer by starting here and choose the product you want to customize. Find the blank artwork templates for every option on this page.
This is a ladies golf club benefit for the Breast Cancer Fundraiser “Play for Pink”. This is an example where the label artwork was created by a designer.
How to Get Started Making Your Own Labels with Pre-Made templates.
Decide which label size fits the bottles you purchased. Go to this page for golf inspired designs. There are also many generic backgrounds you can choose from as well. Choose a design and click on it. You can edit the text lines on the first page or to add an image like a logo click the Customize More button. In the design studio click Add Image to browse your files and select the logo for uploading. All of the text is editable and you can even choose the font style, size and color.
How We Help Non Profit Organizations
We realize you are on a budget and your goal is to make as much money as possible for your charity. We help you by offering reduced rates to your non profit, therefore non-profit pricing is available upon request. You will need to provide a valid 501(c)3 number to qualify for this special pricing. Call or email us. Our contact information is below or on our website: www.bottleyourbrand.com. We look forward to working with you on your charity fundraising event.
Contact us at 866.935.2235 or info at bottleyourbrand.com. We’re on Pacific time and our phones are activated 9 am to 3 pm weekdays.