- 6 cups spinach leaves, separated
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, divided
- 1 small Bermuda onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped and divided
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 Tbsp seedless raspberry jam
- salt and pepper
In a large bowl, combine spinach, raspberries, onion, nuts avocado and cilantro. Reserve a few raspberries and nuts for garnish.
In a small bowl, mix oil, vinegar, jam, salt and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and toss gently. Garnish with reserved raspberries and nuts. Serve immediately.
Leave a Reply