Choosing a bridal shower theme is not an ordinary everyday task. The right theme has to fit the bride, and our bride happens to love Champagne. What better shower theme for this bride than “Sip Sip Hooray”?
A perfect duo – Champagne and macarons – are labeled with the prettiest custom stickers and packaged in gold window boxes. There’s nothing like a glam bridal shower favor to shake up preconceived ideas about traditional shower favors. The macarons evoke a European flair, having origins in Italy, and finally immigrating to France. And of course, ooh la la!, nothing’s more glam than Champagne.
The two gold boxes are paired in a clear cellophane wine bag that’s tied with a bow. We added a custom photo hang tag of the bride and groom. So while the bride and her guests celebrate her upcoming nuptials, they can look forward to a gift of bubbly and delectable sweets to take home.
Set the macaron box horizontally on top of the Champagne box so the width of the boxes are matched. We applied the mini Champagne label over the existing back label and made sure to align the bottle neck label directly above.
A close up of the mini Champagne label “Sip Sip Hooray”. Should you wish, customize this label with names or a date.
The icing on the cake is the beautiful gold and floral ampersand linking the bride and groom’s names.
Two standard size macarons fit perfectly in the box small gold box.
We ordered the standard wine hang tag, which is three inches by three inches and adjusted the photo to the top of the template, and then trimmed it down to two inches by two inches. It seemed to fit the proportions of the mini bottle and boxes better in the smaller dimension.
SHOPPING LIST FOR “SIP SIP HOORAY” BRIDAL SHOWER FAVORS
Here are the items you need to assemble this bridal shower favor:
- Mini Champagne labels 3 inches wide by 2 inches high.
- Bottle neck labels. Customize online.
- Hang tag. Customize online. We trimmed ours to 2 inches by 2 inches.
- Korbel Brut 187ml bottles. This is the only size mini bottle that we could find to fit in the window box. They sell for approximately $15.49 for a pack of four bottles.
- Gold window boxes for the bottles and for the macarons. They are both called macaron boxes but are two different sizes.
- Clear cellophane wine bottle bags.
- Ribbon, 7/8 inch width to tie up cellophane.
- Ribbon, 1/8 inch width to tie on hang tag.
How to Assemble the Favors
- Place the custom 3 x 2 stickers over the back label of the mini Champagne bottles. We did this because it covered the back label nicely. Next, add the bottle neck labels.
- Construct the boxes. There were no instructions included, and they come flat with pre-creased panels. It may take some time to figure it out, but once you do you’ll zip right through them.
- Place the bottle in the box. Face the bottle front. Carefully slide the outer gold window box over the bottle so it doesn’t catch on the edge of the labeled bottle.
- Put two macrons in each of the smaller boxes and slide the window box cover on.
- Open up the cellophane wine bag and place the mini Champagne box in first.
- Stack the macaron box on top of the mini Champagne box. Don’t do it the other way around or the macarons will get crushed.
- Tie a ribbon bow to the cellophane bag.
- Add the hang tag.
Let us know if you’re making this shower favor. We’d love to see your photos. If you need help or have questions, we’re online with live chat from 9 am to 3 pm weekdays, Pacific time. Or you can email us 24/7 at info at bottle your brand dot com.