As of late we’ve been getting a lot of you inquiring about stickers for your phone, (we assume for the case) but hey you put stickers directly on your phone if you want to. All the requests got us thinking about phone case stickers and what are they best designs and sizes. So first we did some quick research on the most popular phone cases and who makes them and here is what we discovered:
The top 5 most popular phone case makers.
Based on their market share and popularity, the most widely purchased and used phone case producers are:
- OtterBox: OtterBox is known for their rugged and durable phone cases that provide excellent protection against drops, scratches, and other types of damage.
- Speck: Speck is a well-known brand that offers a wide range of phone cases that are both protective and stylish. They are particularly popular among iPhone users, why? We have no idea.
- Incipio: Incipio is another popular phone case maker that offers a range of stylish and protective cases for various phone models. Honestly we’d never heard of this brand.
- Case-Mate: Case-Mate is a well-known brand that offers a range of fashionable and trendy phone cases that appeal to a wide range of customers.
- Spigen: Spigen is a popular brand that offers a range of affordable and durable phone cases that provide excellent protection for virtually any phone model.
Obviously there are other makers and a zillion knock offs of all these makers. Head over to Amazon and type in “phone case” there are a crazy amount of options and tons of funny descriptions written by people that obviously are pretending that English is their first language.
Moving on, what is the standard size of a phone or a phone case? You obviously can’t design or order a phone case sticker without knowing the size of your phone. We found that between Android and iPhone the standard size is between 5.5 to 6.5 inches diagonally. So that said the width is roughly 2.7” to 3.2” making the ideal size for a phone case sticker about 2” to 2.5” by 3” to 4”.
Ideas for creative uses of stickers on your phone case
Armed with the standard phone size information you now need some inspiration as to what kind of stickers to put on your phone. Here’s seven good ones to get your creative juices flowing.
- Express your personality: Choose stickers that represent your interests, hobbies, and personality. For example, if you love music, you can use stickers of your favorite bands or musical instruments. Dogs are also a big one, check out our extensive collection of dog stickers.
- Make a collage: Create a collage by layering different stickers on top of each other. You can use stickers of different sizes and shapes to create an interesting visual effect.
- Spell out your name: Use letter stickers to spell out your name or initials. You can also use stickers with different fonts and colors to make it more creative.
- Create a theme: Choose stickers that match a specific theme, such as flowers, animals, or travel. This can give your phone case a cohesive and stylish look.
- Mix and match: Get weird with it and mix and match different types of stickers. You can use stickers with different designs, shapes, and colors to create a unique look.
- Use stickers to cover scratches: If your phone case has scratches or scuffs, use stickers to cover them up. This can give your phone case a new life making it look brand new.
- Create a story: Use stickers to create a story on your phone case. You can use stickers of different characters, objects, and settings to tell a story that represents your personality and interests.
Remember that there is no right or wrong answer here, use stickers however you see fit but most of all be creative and be unique!
What if I want a fully custom Phone Case Sticker?
Well you are in luck. We can create stickers from any file you might have and make it into a custom die cut sticker up to 5”x5” starting here. So go ahead and upload your team logos, photos, icons, business card or whatever else you want turned into a sticker. We’ll turn it around in 3 days or less and you’ll get your very own personalized stickers printed on high gloss, indestructible (debatable) vinyl that is fully waterproof and will stand up to the elements. One thing to note is that even though these stickers are dishwasher safe please don’t apply these to your phone and then run them through the dishwasher. The sticker will be fine, your phone not so much.
If you have questions for us about phone stickers or any sticker really reach out to with the contact information at the bottom right side of the site here.
Leave a Reply