[singlepic id=205 w=240 h=240 float=center]
Personalized wedding stickers are so much fun. Not only can you use them in a variety of places at your wedding, you can have a ton of fun designing them!
You can match the colors on these labels to your wedding colors, upload your custom monogram so that your customized wedding stickers match your wedding stationery, or go in a completely different direction and introduce a bold new design into your wedding suite. With our Design Online tool, you have complete freedom to make your wedding stickers look exactly how you imagined them.
Obviously the sky’s the limit when it comes to how you use these custom labels at your wedding, but here are some ideas we’ve seen other brides and grooms use beautifully:
- Upload your monogram, and then use our custom stickers to seal the invitations for your wedding. Give your guests a great first impression by making the outside of the envelopes beautiful too!
- Use personalized wedding stickers as bridal shower favor bag seals. Send your guests home from your wedding shower with a little cellophane bag filled with the bride’s favorite treats, and then seal the bag with a custom sticker that thanks your guests for coming.
- If you’re constructing wedding programs with overlapping pieces of paper, use custom wedding stickers to adhere your programs together. Custom and practical!
- Candy buffets are extremely popular, so why not put your own personal spin on the concept by providing guests with custom stickers to seal their sweet treats with? Provide cellophane bags, have your guests fill them up with a selection of you and your beloved’s favorite candies, and then display your custom stickers at the end of the line for guests to use to seal their bags.
- Children love stickers, so put together little kid care packages for the wee ones at your reception. Provide bags of activities, small toys, crayons, coloring books, and custom wedding stickers at each child’s place setting and then just wait for their parents to thank you!
We’d love to hear from you: How can you imagine using custom wedding stickers in your wedding?