- 1/2 pound fresh linguine
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 5 Tbsp butter
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 (5 1/2 oz) cans whole baby clams
Prepare linguine according to package directions. Drain well.
In a small saucepan, combine cream, butter and nutmeg. Simmer 10 minutes or until butter melts and mixture is well combined. Stir in cream cheese, chopped herbs and garlic. Add 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and clams. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour sauce over linguine and toss. Garnish with remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.