- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (16 oz) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained & finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 1 lb fresh crab or 2 (8 oz) cans crab meat
- 2 oz blue cheese, finely crumbled
- sliced black olives for garnish (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
In a saucepan over low heat, combine white wine and cream cheese and simmer until cheese is creamy. Remove from heat and blend thoroughly with wire whisk.
Stir in artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, egg, crab meat and blue cheese. Pour into 8 x 8 inch ovenproof baking dish and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Garnish with black olives if desired.
Serve with crackers.