- 1 1/2 cups chopped, peeled mango (1 large) or peach (2 medium)
- 1 medium red sweet pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion (1)
- 1 fresh jalapeño chile pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon finely shredded lime peel
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Tortilla chips
In a medium bowl combine mango, sweet pepper, green onion, and jalapeno pepper. In a small bowl whisk together the oil, lime peel, lime juice, vinegar, salt and black pepper. Drizzle lime mixture over mango mixture, stir gently to coat. Serve salsa with chips. Makes 8 (1/4-cup) servings.
Per serving (dip only): 41 call, 2 g total fat (0g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 74 mg sodium, 7 g carbo., 1 g fiber, 0 g pro.