- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 8 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 7 oz marshmallow cream
- 3/4 cup butter ( 1 1/2 cubes), room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups nuts, chopped (optional)
In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar and milk. Bring to a boil for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat and add chocolates, marshmallow cream, butter, vanilla and nuts.
Stir until all ingredients are well mixed.
Pour into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan and refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.
Yields 5 pounds of fudge.