Have a birthday girl who loves unicorns? Make your little one smile with an DIY unicorn party gift bag that’s so easy she can help make it too! These are the perfect bags for a unicorn theme party favor. Simple, but cute, and it takes very few materials to make. You might have some of the materials on hand already. Order your personalized unicorn party sticker to customize the party bags with your unicorn lover’s name here.
Materials for unicorn party gift bag
- Medium Pink Kraft Gift Bag – 5 1/4 in x 8 1/4 in
- Personalized unicorn sticker from BottleYourBrand.com
- American Crafts™ Patterned Poster Board, Gold Glitter 1/2 sheet for unicorn horn
- ArtSkills! Glitter Premium Paper, Multi Color Pack for eyelashes and/or ears. (Optional, as you could use plain construction paper.)
- Crayola® Construction Paper – (In case you can’t find glitter paper.)
- Creatology™ Foam Stickers – Glitter Flowers for horn base
- Double-sided tape
- Download the FREE PDF template for the Unicorn Party Bag.
- Trace the shapes on the appropriate colored paper and cut out the number of pattern pieces according to the instructions on the template.
- The unicorn horn is cut from the gold glitter poster board. You’ll want to make sure you use a stiff paper for the horn or it will droop. No fun having a droopy unicorn horn!
- Cut the eyelashes from either black construction paper or black Artskills glitter paper.
- Cut the inner and outer ears from either colored construction paper or Artskills glitter paper.
- Using small pieces of double-sided tape, affix the unicorn horn, ears, and eyelashes to the bag.
- Peel the foam flower stickers to create a flowery headpiece for the base of the horn.
- Add your personalized unicorn favor sticker to the bag. All done!
If you have questions regarding making this project or need help find the right label to personalize, email us at info at bottleyourbrand dot com or live chat with us weekdays 9 am to 3 pm Pacific time.