Unique verses and sayings for wedding favors are always on the list of must-haves when planning a wedding. If a wedding is in your future what will the message be on your favors? For some couples the choice of a favorite saying or verse is obvious, for others it doesn’t come so easy. Some brides are positively bursting with ideas, while others ask us for advice. We’re pretty focused on helping you, so if you’re struggling to come up with something to put on your wedding labels, either for favors, wedding wine bottles or the nuptial batch of beer, this post should help. Seeing as not everyone is a wordsmith, we hope you’ll get some much needed inspiration from these sayings from real couples. We’re posting 15 wedding sayings along with photos to get your creative juices flowing.
15 Real Wedding Sayings
1. “We Tied the Knot, So You Can Tie One On…”
Definitely for the party crowd, this is pretty close to being one of the funnier wedding beer sayings yet.
2. ” ‘Ale’ Always Love You! Love Lager”
For some reason beer lovers are big on puns as the saying on this beer label testifies.
3. “Grow Old Along With Me, the Best is Yet to Be”
The famous poem by Robert Browning may be more familiar to the older crowd than millennials, but it’s a favorite nevertheless.
4. “A Passionate Brew & An Engaging Pale Ale”
Here we go with the puns by beer lovers again! The name of this beer is too cute.
5. “A Toast to Love, Laughter & Happily Ever After”
This saying is perfect for wine and champagne favors.
6. “Two Less Fish in the Sea”
Planning a tropical or beach theme wedding? You might consider this saying.
7. “Best Friends Who Fell in Love”
This saying doesn’t come through our order queue often, so we thought it was unique enough to share.
8. “How Sweet It Is to Celebrate Life with a Soulmate Like You!”
Couples often use the “how sweet it is” saying, but usually with a different ending and almost always on candy favors. This couple put their own spin on it.
9. “Lots of Love, Lots of Kisses, A Heartfelt Thanks, From the New Mr. & Mrs.”
When handing out welcome bags or thank you gifts for guests or the wedding party, use this verse.
10. Something Borrowed, Something Brewed presents: “Beerly Beloved”
What can we say? Another name for wedding beer labels that is “punny”.
11. “What Happens at the Beach…Lasts Forever”
A different take on the famous Vegas saying, this wedding phrase makes a great beach wedding favor.
12. “You Be the Anchor That Keeps My Feet on the Ground. I’ll Be the Wings That Keep Your Heart in the Clouds”
A verse for any couple who doesn’t mind showing their romantic side
13. “Sweet Beginnings”
Personalized M & M’s with the bride and groom’s names would be perfect with this title.
14. “We Anchored Our Love”
Looking for a nautical themed saying? Try this phrase on our Nautical wedding wine labels or water bottle labels.
15. “To Have and to Hold, And to Drink While It’s Cold”
Use this play on words for any beverage label. Works for anything from wine labels to water bottle labels.
Where did our customers use their wedding sayings? On favor boxes, favor bags, wine bottles, beer bottles, water bottles, soda bottles, small champagne splits and mini-wine bottles. Where will you use yours? For assistance with artwork or ordering please contact us via email, [email protected] or Live Chat with us weekdays from 9 am to 4 pm Pacific time.